Website use policy
This website use policy sets out the terms between you and Service Park Technologies Limited under which you may access our website https://servicepark.come (our site). Please note that this website use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this website use policy, which supplement our website’s terms & conditions.
https://servicepark.com is a site operated by Service Park Technologies Limited (we or us), a private company registered in the republic of Kenya.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms & conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this website use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take any actions we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this website use policy constitutes a breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking any or all of the following actions:
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this website use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this website use policy
We may revise this website use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this website use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If there are any questions regarding this website use policy, you may contact us using the information below.
Service Park Technologies Limited
Last Edited on 2019-05-06